Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2014

The Week of Mr-Workaholic


I had a lot of fun with this project, mainly because it dealt with Photoshop. And also I did some illustrative work and incorporated it into the infographic assignment. Photoshop is great if you want a variety of color choices, as seen in a previous post. Although, on a PC, the color is a lot duller than on a Mac.



For this assignment, we had to make a schedule of how we use our time in 30 minute increments. Although it's not entirely accurate, because I would take 10 minute breaks here and there as well as hygiene, etc. etc. it gives a broad idea of how I spend my time.

With about 50% of my week being work related, I guess I sort of do live up to the name of "Mr-Workaholic." But I wish I could socialize more, especially since it's under 4%. Yikes.

As for the actual project, I'm happy how it turned out. I have to thank the textures to Hanna, which you guys should totally read Jayden Gets a Blog and the blog that goes with it (they go hand-in-hand). She really did help me out with determining the types of textures I use while maintaining a workaholic feel (what better than wrinkled paper that has some parchment texture?).

No comments:

Post a Comment