Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Gestalt Principles Project: Version Two


After critique in class, I saw that there was, indeed, a confusion in hierarchy. As for the picture size, it is a tad bit smaller than the other png format. This is because when I was printing this out, the border would chop off the picture, and that means that the picture would look "off." I did tweak a couple of things, which you can compare in version 1:
  • The snake is now more opaque
  • The astronaut is more transparent
  • The constellation in the background has a thicker outline
  • The blue in the background is a tad bit darker (someone mentioned changing the atmospheric perspective of the piece, so the further back it goes, the duller it gets)
I wish that it was a bit more vibrant in the background, but it really allows the snake in the foreground to pop out. Also, you see the formation of the snake? It's actually the symbol for Ophiuchus. Sorry, I got sort of excited and wasn't sure if anyone would see it or not. I really love zodiac signs.


No comments:

Post a Comment