Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Watch Out, Evil-Doers (Ugh, even I cringed at that name)




With Lord Squanderfield and Darion's character


I really wanted to mess around with different positions of her body (front, back, side) so the viewer gets the idea of how it will turn out. With the first photo, I really wanted to do a worm's eye view, mainly because in a story I'm working on, she's a warrior. So, I wanted to emphasize that particular aspect. The lighting was interesting to mess around with, I suppose. Trying to find a balance of too much light and not enough light was difficult because of the glares I would get. 

I have to say, I thoroughly enjoy the last picture with my classmate's characters (links to their page is under the said picture). We had to have at least two characters (excluding our own) for one of the photos. I saw Nick's character and how it could move, but I also saw how vulnerable it was too. So, there was only one solution to this: I'm going to have to make Shanarani stand on Lord Squanderfield (even the name sounds evil, although the scene could depict Shanarani as a villain). And of course, we need someone to run away screaming. It was really fun to make this scene, and some of my classmates had a good laugh at it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment